Food Review by PadThaiPaul (Paul Wolfenden) It was time for a self-indulgent treat and an opportunity to support a...
- Southport golfer Tommy Fleetwood records second hole-in-one in two tournaments
- Southport beauty salon owner’s phone has ‘not stopped ringing’ ahead of reopening
- Twice weekly rapid Covid-19 tests now available in Sefton as people urged to get tested
- 8 incredible Southport events you must see in 2021
- The Atkinson in Southport to begin reopening in stages from 12 April
- Southport Air Show 2021 cancelled and Southport Food and Drink Festival delayed
Newsletter Sign Up
Stand Up For Southport is a grassroots community campaign shouting out all the best things about Southport. We reveal what is happening in our area with the very latest news, and urge people to support our local businesses, charities, organisations and events.
Stand Up For Southport is run by Andrew Brown and Phil Gee. We would love to work with anyone keen to work with us to promote Southport. Guest posts and columns considered. ON Social Media? Join our conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.